Public offer agreement
TERMS AND DEFINITIONS
- Site visitor— a person who came to the site: galoreclothes.com without the purpose of placing an Order.
- Seller—GALORE, Ukraine, Kyiv.
- Online store— the official online store of the Seller of GALORE, located at the Internet address: galoreclothes.com, which presents the Products offered by Sellers for purchase, as well as payment terms and delivery of Goods to Buyers.
- Product— clothing, shoes, accessories, and other products offered for sale on the Site.
- User— an individual, a Site visitor who accepts the terms of this Agreement and wants to place Orders in the online store galoreclothes.com
- Buyer— a person who accepted the public offer on the terms of this offer, placing orders and purchasing goods from GALORE, which are presented on the site galorecltohes.com, for their personal, household, and other needs that are not related to the implementation of business activities.
- Order— a properly completed and posted demand of the Buyer (filled in the appropriate fields on the website in the section CART, CHECKOUT) for the purchase and delivery to the specified User.
- Acceptance– Acceptance of this Public offer is considered to be the Buyer’s execution of an order for Goods in accordance with the terms of the Public Offer.
1.1. The seller sells Products through the online store at the following address: galoreclothes.com
1.2. By ordering Products through the online store, the User agrees to the terms of selling goods set out below (hereinafter — the terms of selling goods). In case of disagreement with this Public Offer, the User must immediately stop using the service and leave the site galoreclothes.com
1.3. These terms of selling goods, as well as information about the Product presented on the Site, are a public offer in accordance with article 641 and paragraph 1,2 of the Civil code of Ukraine. Relations in the field of consumer protection are regulated by the Civil code of Ukraine Law “On consumer protection”.
1.4. The public offer can be changed by the Seller unilaterally without notifying the User/Buyer. The new version of the Public offer comes into force after its publication on the Site.
1.5. The public offer is recognized as accepted by the Site Visitor / User / Buyer from the moment the Buyer places an Order without authorization on the Site, as well as from the moment the Buyer accepts the Order through the Site’s “order form” page, which opens if you go to the “place on order” page in the “shopping cart” section.
1.6. The agreement concluded on the basis of the Buyer’s acceptance of this offer is an accession agreement to which the Buyer joins without any exceptions and/or reservations.
1.7. The fact of placing an order by the Buyer is an unconditional fact of acceptance by the Buyer of the terms of this Agreement. The buyer who purchased the product from the Seller’s online store (who placed an order for the product) is considered as a person who entered into a relationship with the Seller under the terms of this Agreement.
1.8. The retail purchase and sale agreement is considered to be concluded from the moment the Seller issues the Buyer a cash or sales receipt or other document confirming the payment for the goods.
1.10. Shipping service options and conditions for making a return, are available on the website galoreclothes.com in the “shipping” and “returns” sections.
1.12. All text information and graphic images of products placed on the Site are the property of the Seller or its contractors. Viewing information or printing pages of the Site is only allowed for personal use.
1.13 The Seller is not responsible about bank comission which taken payment system after purchasing.
2.1. The subject of this Public offer is allowing the User to purchase Goods for personal, family, home and other needs that are not related to business activities presented in the catalog of the online store at the following address galoreclothes.com, by purchasing an Item.
- Product and purchase order
3.1.For ordering you can be registered or not. Both way.
3.2. The seller is not responsible for the accuracy and correctness of the information provided by the User while ordering the product.
3.3. If the Goods ordered by the Buyer are not available in the seller’s warehouse, the seller has the right to exclude the specified Product from the Order / cancel the Buyer’s Order, notifying the Buyer by sending an appropriate email to the address specified by the Buyer during registration.
3.4. Photos accompanying the product may differ from the actual appearance of the Product due to varying technical properties of different screens. The accompanying Product descriptions/characteristics do not claim to be exhaustive and may contain typos. T
Some designs may feature the different sewing accessories due to the original sewing accessories being out of stock at the moment of placing an order.
3.5. The buyer is fully responsible for providing incorrect information that resulted in the Seller’s inability to properly fulfill its obligations to the Buyer.
3.6. The delivery date of the Goods may be changed unilaterally by the Seller if there are objective reasons, in the Seller’s opinion.
If you have questions or concerns regarding this Agreement or would like to update your preferences or information we have about you, please contact us